Before being introduced to Spotify, I remember trying and using many other platforms, but none pleased me, or you can say it wasn’t satisfying. Sometimes I find the UI messed up and uneasy, sometimes I just end up skipping songs because it just wouldn’t learn or suit my taste.
Not that I’m saying that Spotify’s Machine Learning Algorithm has been bang on, but I don’t recall skipping songs I used to with other platforms or frustrating over UI.
So, that being said, let’s roll…
- Open Google Chrome on your PC. (Make sure the browser is up-to-date.)
- Install uBlock Origin extension from Chrome Web Store.
3. Visit open.spotify.com on Google Chrome
4. Click on that install button in the address bar. Click Install.
5. Login with your Spotify account, and enjoy ad-free songs.
It will be installed and work as a web-app, but you will get close to the native app experience as it is still part, running through Google Chrome & Spotify API.
The uBlock Origin extension will do its work, it won’t let visual ads or audio ads interrupt you music. And, you’ll able to stream and skip songs, connect to devices, and all other Spotify goodness.
So, that’s been it, guys! Thank you for reading.Don’t forget to share!
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from this story, please kindly put a link to this story.